Skip to main content
Rocky Torres' videos

IMDb
Drawing
Watercolor
Formula Lang


Leif Garret

I told myself when you smiled at me
This time it's gonna be forever
I didn't know you would hurt me so
But from the very start
You are the one who would break my heart

Coz I was looking for someone to love
And oh the heartaches I found
But you were just looking around

You led me on pretending you could care
Promising the love we'd share together
I've closed the door, can't take it anymore
Love will never be the same
Love will never be the same
You turned it around and you made it a game 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky Torres videos Formula Lang IMDb Drawing No. 1 Watercolor Use Google or YouTube search To search for this video: Brian Ice - Talking To The Night (1985) or From the address bar type: www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTxHCMtOnM
Rocky Torres videos Formula Lang IMDb Drawing No. 1 Watercolor Use Google or YouTube search to find this video: ATRIUM - Week end (Long 12" Version Video Clip) Or From the address bar type: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQmNjlbjFY
Rocky Torres videos! Formula Lang No. 1 Drawing IMDb Watercolor Use Google or YouTube search to search for this video: Swear It Again by Westlife You can find the lyrics also @ www.azlyrics.com songmeanings.com Thx 4 visiting!